Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###. Surgery done, but still facing recovery issues. Please pray that he has no pneumonia.
Replies
9
Views
210
Hi everyone , are you please able to pray for me, I'm very unwell in bed and I think I've got an infection on both my arms as I hurt them riding a electric scooter going 25-30km and ran into a fence and then on the footpath concrete, it was cut /scraped now it's looking like it's getting...
Replies
10
Views
128
Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom