• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Reconstruction begins in your life.

Landon

Servant
Jesus alone can rebuild our troubled life. When we lost our job, lost our home, my wife left me and run away with someone else and my children are so hopeless and helpless. Who do I turn now? Who would help?

1, Run to the arms of Jesus. He is waiting for you with open arms to reconstruct, rebuild your troubled existence.
2. When your life is smashed into tiny little pieces and scattered all over the floor. Reach out and touch the hand of the Master of it all. Jesus want you up and going for the glory of God the Father.
3. If everything is completely broken, failed business and lost everything, Jesus is right there to bless, to help and to guide your steps towards heaven.
4. Seek the Lord while He can be found. Sometimes God sends our way brokenness of heart and mind to let us know that He is alive and well and He wants to help and bless.
5. Give your whole heart to the Lord. He will restory, He will bring blessings upon blessings on your life.

6. Do not predict your future, let Jesus guide your life and let Him take over what is ahead of you.
7. Let us all hear what Jesus said.....

In Me, ye shall have peace. In this world ye shall have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world. John 16.33

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Moodie

Humble Prayer Partner
Before we do anything before Jesus, let us all take a deep breath and pick yourself up and start fasting and praying before the Lord. He will give you wisdom from heaven how to start a new life with Him. Dust yourself off and cleanse your heart from all sin. Jesus wants to bless your life and give you hope for a new begining.

Adelynn

Prayer Warrior
I am giving my whole heart and life to the Lord and I am pretty sure He will reconstruct our life according to His will. I believe that with my whole heart.

Margee

Prayer Warrior
Gods lovely hands and mercy shall always reconstruct any life that has been destroyed by the devil. Give your all to Him and wonderful things shall happen.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom