Reconstruction begins in your life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus alone can rebuild our troubled life. When we lost our job, lost our home, my wife left me and run away with someone else and my children are so hopeless and helpless. Who do I turn now? Who would help?

1, Run to the arms of Jesus. He is waiting for you with open arms to reconstruct, rebuild your troubled existence.
2. When your life is smashed into tiny little pieces and scattered all over the floor. Reach out and touch the hand of the Master of it all. Jesus want you up and going for the glory of God the Father.
3. If everything is completely broken, failed business and lost everything, Jesus is right there to bless, to help and to guide your steps towards heaven.
4. Seek the Lord while He can be found. Sometimes God sends our way brokenness of heart and mind to let us know that He is alive and well and He wants to help and bless.
5. Give your whole heart to the Lord. He will restory, He will bring blessings upon blessings on your life.

6. Do not predict your future, let Jesus guide your life and let Him take over what is ahead of you.
7. Let us all hear what Jesus said.....

In Me, ye shall have peace. In this world ye shall have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world. John 16.33

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Gods lovely hands and mercy shall always reconstruct any life that has been destroyed by the devil. Give your all to Him and wonderful things shall happen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessins shall come to our life and to our home. This is sign of Gods love and care to those who have come to Him in faith believing that He is the Provider of all good things to those who serve Him. This is really so wonderful to know that Jehovah Jireh provided for His people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When burdened with cares of our present life, troubled with fear of what is coming next, or weary of what will happen to us in the future, let us open our hearts and minds to hear the Lord speaking to us. Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom