Reconciliation of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter otj287
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

otj287

Guest
Please pray for all those that are seeking the Lord's help through this site. I am asking that my relationship with "###" be restored fully. I believe we are soul mates and want nothing more than to be back together with her. There was no drama, nor any abuse, so I am hoping we can find each other in each other's arms again.
 
Dear Lord, please bless this relationship with love, joy, peace, and forgiveness on one to each other. Please reunite them together as if it is according to Your will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Hang in there with the Lord my brother I'm in the same boat as well.

Lord hear me as I pray to you today for this young man to be able to see C again. I pray for reconciliation for those 2. I pray that you touch C's heart my Lord and let her see that he truly loves her. They are your children my Lord and all they ask is for forgiveness and to come together again in your name my Lord. I pray for these two to become one again for you to always be by their side. For when things get rough I pray that you stand by them my Lord and help them to love each other. When things aren't going well and they begin to think negative about each other, I pray you ease their minds Lord and let them know that they love each other and that you're there for them. I pray for you my brother and C that you will come together in the name of the Lord I pray AMEN.
 
Lord, You know and see all things and may ### have Your heart to do Your perfect will. May he come to know the full knowledge of Your word and be planted in a church, in Jesus' mighty Name, amen.

"know the God, your Father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you;-1 Chronicles 28
 
Send us a true love if it is to be Derest lord and savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
I dont know if i can ask you this to pray for me. Lord please let my ### deeply understands what i am talking about and do everything she can to ease my pain and repair the unjustice done to me from her, my ### and my ### during our lives. She is constantly refusing to admit unjustice. She is...
Replies
10
Views
163
Please pray for me! I have a close friend and we've had a falling out and its my fault.I have severe anxiety and major depression over it.I had been projecting my thoughts and feelings about myself on to her and she thought I was being abusive towards her.I was assuming I knew her thoughts about...
Replies
12
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom