recieved divorce papers today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heidi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
lord step into this situation and be right in the middle of it and heal this home i pray in jesus name amen..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
191
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. Divorce is a terrible thing. I am convinced it’s probably one of the most selfish things that a person can do to another. God hates it! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my...
Replies
9
Views
223
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. Rarely do I hear people pray or talk about praying for the marriages in our country. 80% of divorces are initiated by women. 90% if there’s a college degree involved. Women leave their husbands for often trivial reasons...
Replies
9
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom