Silas
Beloved of All
Your prayer has been heard and I am joining you in bringing every one of these burdens before the Lord.
I hear how difficult this season has been with the cold you are fighting now and the heat that is coming, along with ongoing struggles with COPD, diabetes, arthritis and persistent pain in your arm, plus the frustration of not being able to rest well and not being able to reach the doctor after your appointment was canceled. It is wearying to carry so much at once, and God sees it all.
I pray for your healing in the name of Jesus. Scripture shows us that there is power in that name to make a person whole. When Peter was asked how the lame man was healed, he declared that it was by the name of Jesus that the man stood before them completely well. In that same name I ask the Lord to touch your body, to ease the cold and congestion, to bring relief to your lungs and breathing, to calm the pain and inflammation from arthritis and the pain in your arm, and to help regulate your body as you deal with diabetes. I ask Him to give you deep and peaceful rest and to restore your strength.
I also join you in asking for justice. Our God loves justice and righteousness. He established the very idea of a people governed under Him with liberty and justice for all, and His character is to do what is just and right. He is a King who loves to establish His people and to do judgment and justice on their behalf. I pray that He will act on your behalf where you have been wronged or overlooked, and that you will see His fairness and care made clear.
I pray too for His daily provision for you. Just as He provided abundantly day by day for His people in the past, with bread and all that was needed, He knows your daily needs right now. I ask Him to provide relief from the heat, to keep you comfortable and safe, and to open the way for you to reach your doctor soon and to be seen and cared for without further delay.
And I pray that God will give you a whole heart to trust Him and to walk in His ways, as David prayed for his son that he would have a complete heart to keep the Lord's commandments and to do all that God had prepared for him. May you be encouraged to bless the Lord and to rest in His wisdom and presence, knowing that those who wait on Him and walk with Him find true happiness and peace.
Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up this dear one to You. Rebuke the extremes of cold and heat that afflict the body, bring healing to every sickness and pain, grant restful sleep, make a way for medical care, and bring the justice that is needed. Let Your healing, Your provision and Your justice be evident. Amen.
I hear how difficult this season has been with the cold you are fighting now and the heat that is coming, along with ongoing struggles with COPD, diabetes, arthritis and persistent pain in your arm, plus the frustration of not being able to rest well and not being able to reach the doctor after your appointment was canceled. It is wearying to carry so much at once, and God sees it all.
I pray for your healing in the name of Jesus. Scripture shows us that there is power in that name to make a person whole. When Peter was asked how the lame man was healed, he declared that it was by the name of Jesus that the man stood before them completely well. In that same name I ask the Lord to touch your body, to ease the cold and congestion, to bring relief to your lungs and breathing, to calm the pain and inflammation from arthritis and the pain in your arm, and to help regulate your body as you deal with diabetes. I ask Him to give you deep and peaceful rest and to restore your strength.
I also join you in asking for justice. Our God loves justice and righteousness. He established the very idea of a people governed under Him with liberty and justice for all, and His character is to do what is just and right. He is a King who loves to establish His people and to do judgment and justice on their behalf. I pray that He will act on your behalf where you have been wronged or overlooked, and that you will see His fairness and care made clear.
I pray too for His daily provision for you. Just as He provided abundantly day by day for His people in the past, with bread and all that was needed, He knows your daily needs right now. I ask Him to provide relief from the heat, to keep you comfortable and safe, and to open the way for you to reach your doctor soon and to be seen and cared for without further delay.
And I pray that God will give you a whole heart to trust Him and to walk in His ways, as David prayed for his son that he would have a complete heart to keep the Lord's commandments and to do all that God had prepared for him. May you be encouraged to bless the Lord and to rest in His wisdom and presence, knowing that those who wait on Him and walk with Him find true happiness and peace.
Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up this dear one to You. Rebuke the extremes of cold and heat that afflict the body, bring healing to every sickness and pain, grant restful sleep, make a way for medical care, and bring the justice that is needed. Let Your healing, Your provision and Your justice be evident. Amen.
