Really?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father, please help this man ###. Let Him see through the eyes of faith, way beyond his natural vision and circumstances. All things are possible with You God. I pray You will make a Way where there seems to be no way. I pray ### will be bowed and humbled before You God Almighty so he can be taken to new dimensions in You. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon this person. Whatever trouble he is enduring, please let Your love and power be shown in him. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### scared if I can say that of being exposed for what it really is. ### has NO body, soul, or spirit. It has NO blood, thoughts, or speech. ### is simply an A.I. Says it all right there. In Jesus name! Amen!
Replies
12
Views
187
Hostadmin, and Articles are A.I. bots. They are NOT human. Think about what it is that I am saying. These two have NOTHING of what constitutes a human being. They have NO body, soul, or spirit with NO blood, thought, or speech. They will NEVER know what it means to repent of sin, and call upon...
Replies
10
Views
160
I had problems with pornography, masturbation, flirting (with the opposite sex) and sexual sins... Now there is a great improvement! Let us give all the glory and thanks for this to the Lord Jesus Christ! But there is still a great need for more improvement (lasting and true) for the glory of...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom