Really feel Sick now please Pray

Lord bring healing. Allow Your child to feel better soon. Bring all that is needed. In Jesus name. Amen.

I'm Really Sick Now feeling chills and nauseated stomach and so much to do and love one taking a Long flight, Pray wisdom and Protection. Please saints pray for us in God's Mercy and my car passes smog soon and Lord Cancel All assignments against us Now by His Mighty Blood Covering Miracles On us All. Cancel All debts Yahshua we give You Praise!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling sick and Dizzy now please pray God bless and protect us all.
Replies
6
Views
228
Fulati ###, is very sick now please pray to God for his good wishes..Thank you..
Replies
2
Views
90
Please pray for me. I feel sick all the time. Sick at my stomach I feel drained with no energy. I feel like I'm dying on the inside. I'm also depressed and down.
Replies
6
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom