raise

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I will have an extremely great evaluation and also a big raise. Also pray that I will have a great comfortable working environment and great rapport and working relationship with all my coworkers Amen
 
Word of God says My GRACE is sufficient for thee

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know her desire plz have Mercy on her n FULFILL her desires according to ur WILL BLESS all her hand works n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my anxiety at work will go away and that I will be confident. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. Please have good rapport with all coworkers. Ease my mind Amen
Replies
9
Views
290
Pray that I will pass my training at work as it's difficult. Also pray that I will have great rapport with all coworkers and supervisors. Also pray that I will get through this day as it's a little difficult for me. Amen
Replies
9
Views
240
Please pray that my anxiety at work will go away and that I will be confident at work. Also pray that I will do well at all my tasks at work. Also pray for a comfortable working environment with great respect for one another. Also pray that I will have very good rapport with all my coworkers Amen
Replies
6
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom