Radio Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greater888

Good and Faithful Servant
I request prayer that I will soon come up with back payment for my radio broadcast.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer to help with this to stop broadcasting my thoughts. It feels like a demonic oppression. I know people can hear my thoughts. It’s not just schizophrenia. I pray for the strength to quit vaping. And to fast and stop overeating and draw closer to the Lord in Jesus' name, please help...
Replies
9
Views
217
Please I want prayer that the broadcasting of my thoughts to people and knowledge of my privacy by people that is contrary to my good and the perfect will of God, will stop.
Replies
7
Views
492
Dear ###, Please turn off my thought transmission to my family. They can hear me and watch me like a radio station. Please turn my thoughts off to them so they can't hear me. Also, remove their influence they had over me since February. ###
Replies
10
Views
690
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,851
Members
649,225
Latest member
Ashienarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom