Quit Smoking For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyedkka72

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, you know how hard it's been for my husband and I to quit smoking. I ask from the bottom of my heart to help us both quit by the end of this month. We would like to conceive a baby and if it is indeed in your will for us- I ask you and everyone hear to help us through this struggle. This has been so hard and greatly appreciate your love and support! Thank you and God bless you all as greatly appreciate any prayers for my husband and I.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE FROM SMOKING

Heavenly Father, forgive me of this bondage to smoking and cleanse me of all my unrighteousness. Forgive me for harming my health and the health of my family and all my offence to others. Deliver me from this sinful addiction and set me free from it. Take away all my desire for smoking. I surrender my heart and life to the Lord Jesus Christ and place this bondage at the foot of His cross. In the name of Jesus Christ I command any and all spirits which entered me from smoking to leave me forever. Help me not to develop any other bad habits or to gain weight. Heal my lungs and heart and heal me of all the damage that smoking has caused in my body. Thank You, Lord, for delivering me from this evil addiction and for healing my body. I give You all the glory, honor, and praise, in Jesus name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help me to quit smoking. Please help me with these cravings for cigarettes. I need to quit, but I can’t do it on my own.
Replies
12
Views
192
I’ve been a smoker for probably ### years and the Lord Saved Me and I Don’t have the Strength in myself to quit. I also need pray to stop pain medication that I take from a Dr for my pain in my Collapsed back and bone disease . Even though it’s legal I want to be Sober minded Before My Lord. My...
Replies
6
Views
107
Please pray for me to quit smoking and for ### to get free from addiction.
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom