Question

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Am wanting to know what I should watch out for as am going on a Christian dating site, I have been played around quite a few times..
So don't really trust those on sites, I know prayer always works, and God's wisdom so what has worked for you.. and what are good boundaries to set up.. is there a prayer that has worked for you?

1. Prayer first
2. No sex before marriage
3. Sexual disease test
4. And the Bible forbids remarriage except in the case of death, ie a widow or a widower i.e. divorce is forbidden by Jesus.
5. Everyone who says they are a Christian, does not mean they are. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing. So instead you should know people by their works and deeds.
6. I would tell you that anyone who does not tell you these 4 things or can not agree to them at a first pass is not a Christian.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This question was put to me recently by someone whom, as the Pharisees did Jesus, was attempting to disprove my ministry, while at the same time calling me wicked for even making such a statement. While I don't claim to be anybody's Bible scholar, I can happily proclaim, with absolute certainty...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Trusting God To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your...
Replies
Views
Hello. Pray that I not be brought into an upcoming civil trial. I had absolutely no involvement in what this lawsuit is about and do not want to be questioned by attorneys, appear in court, or be implicated for something I had no knowledge of or participation in. I am most concerned that the...
Replies
Views
I have a cousin who looks to be "on the way out".They didn't give her the feeding tube, she may die within a few days, then a few days later the funeral. Her "kids" have gone to my familys funerals, and so I would like to show them the same courtesy and go there. The problem is, not knowing the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom