Pulmonary Hypertension

Status
Not open for further replies.

teresa45044

Disciple of Prayer
My echo cardiogram results showed mild pulmonary hypertension, which is high blood pressure in my lung arteries, it can progress to severe, and cause heart failure...It is at the time incurable. I pray, I quote healing scriptures every day, but yet find myself googling about my condition constantly..and I am very heavy in my heart and soul, very scared. I am a born again Christian, spirit filled, and very tormented inside. I believe Jesus can do all things, and can heal me...I want to live out the days he planned for me, and be a mighty testimony for his glory.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Lord we ask you to please heal ### in the name of Jesus! Restore her body and make Her whole lord! By your stripes we are healed Jesus! Thank you Jesus amen.

I am also praying for a healing of infection for myself and I was reading the bible yesterday and came across this... I felt Jesus was speaking to me...

"Lord, you have the power to make me well, if only you wanted to"

Jesus put his hand on him and said

"I want to! Now you are well."
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my granddaughter seen the pulmonary doctor the other day. She now has to see the cardiologist. The pulmonary doctor said it may be primary hypertension. If that is what it is, that can be treated with medicine would you please continue to pray for ###. She goes to the cardiologist April 17th. He...
Replies
8
Views
484
A vein in my leg swoll up and caused intense pain and bruising. 2 days later, today, I started having upper back pain and wheezing. I currently woke up to pain in my right side of lung, wheezing and anxiety. I feel like I have pulmonary embolism, but I have prayed myself and the pain went away...
Replies
7
Views
491
My wife is suffering from pulmonary hypertension and she is having a very difficult life every time she gets sick. I pray to God to take care of her. Please pray for her so that she can live her life fully. We have a daughter and I just pray to God give us enough life until she gets married. I...
Replies
5
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom