Psychological Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please heal ### whatever pain she is feeling inside her. May your healing hands touch her. Please take away her anxiety and depression she was a mild stroke survivor. I praise and honor you Lord for healing her from that. Today I ask for your help again about her well being. May you...
Replies
12
Views
205
YOU ARE WORTHY I THANK YOU LORD IN ADVANCE THAT I HAVE FAVOR WITH THE CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, REGARDING MY HUSBAND'S EMOTIONALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, ABUSIVE, CRUEL BEHAVIOUR AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS MYSELF IN JESUS NAME. I THANK YOU LORD IN ADVANCE I AM ABLE TO STATE EVERY FACT REGARDING HIS BEHAVIOUR...
Replies
9
Views
153
My husband is so mean to me. He say so many hurtful things. He look at me as he hate me. I cry and I cry not for his sympathy but for the pain I endure as a human and a emotional woman who is being abuse. Please pray for a shield on me and pray for me to have the courage and strength to go. I...
Replies
13
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,691
Messages
16,802,169
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom