Psalms 31:20

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Psalm 31:20
You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a [a]pavilion
From the strife of tongues.

Another translation sais:
You hide them in the shelter of your presence,
safe from those who conspire against them.
You shelter them in your presence,
far from accusing tongues.

You can find other translations on this site, only click the button right above:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+31:20&version=NLT

Psalm 31:20
You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a [a]pavilion
From the strife of tongues.

Another translation sais:
You hide them in the shelter of your presence,
safe from those who conspire against them.
You shelter them in your presence,
far from accusing tongues.

You can find other translations on this site, only click the button right above:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+31:20&version=NLT
Someone prayed for me and Holy Spirit gave them this verse. This means God will protect me from the people destroying me and I have nothing to worry, correct?

Someone prayed for me and Holy Spirit gave them this verse. This means God will protect me from the people destroying me and I have nothing to worry, correct?

This means that you can pray this for yourself according to that word and you will be protected.But it's possible also that God gives you insight what will happen that He has prepared it for you. It would be best that you ask God in prayer.

As long as you and me are living in the holy presence of Jesus, nothing evil shall come to us. But if we live in sin full of hate and anger and rage, then the devil will destroy our life. Continue living in Gods presence and obey His word.

As long as you and me are living in the holy presence of Jesus, nothing evil shall come to us. But if we live in sin full of hate and anger and rage, then the devil will destroy our life. Continue living in Gods presence and obey His word.

You have that experience? I didnt heard that before. I thought the word of God protects us? I heard also that when you do something that is dangerous for the kingdom of the enemy, then he attacks, and when you are doing nothing, he will leave you alone.

So you mean I should not worry about the people who destroying my life. I should pray obey God's words and love God then God will protect me and he has a good plan for me that I won't be destroyed. Also, I shouldn't keep revenge and anger against them, if I do then I won't get God's protection. Is my interpretation, correct?

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus eternal promise for all who believe and trust His word is this. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Paul has to go through a hard time in his life. Lots of people persecuted him, tried to kill him, rejected by many and thrown into prison. God was keeping him from all harm. Why did God do this for him? Paul was a prayer warrior, he was starting Christian Churches all over the place, he was teaching, preaching and living and obeying Gods word. A wonderful example of us to follow. You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence. God Himself was with Paul. God was keeping away from plots of men and strifes of tongues. Praise the Lord. If He can do it for Paul, He can do it for us.

Similar Requests

• Article
19 Jesus then said, ‘At one time, there was a rich man who had very expensive clothes. This rich man ate big meals every day. 20 There was also a poor man called Lazarus. He had sores all over his body. He lay outside the gate of the rich man. 21 He was very hungry. He wanted to eat the bits of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[John the Baptizer said,] "I didn't know [Jesus] was the one, but when God sent me to baptize with water, he told me, 'The one on whom you see the Spirit descend and rest is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' I saw this happen to Jesus, so I testify that he is the Chosen One of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let not our pride receive us from knowing the truth! For it's one of them, the deadliest sin that will leave us behind. Let us release ourselves from this worldly life, let us humble ourselves before God with a spirit of submission, and admit when we are wrong, so we can position our hearts to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing his talk with Nicodemus, Jesus said,] "For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." —John 3:16 NLT Key Thought God loves us! That is the triumphant message of the Bible. That is the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Some of the governor's soldiers took Jesus into their headquarters and called out the entire regiment. They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him. They wove thorn branches into a crown and put it on his head, and they placed a reed stick in his right hand as a scepter. Then they knelt...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom