Thank you for entrusting us with your four unspoken prayer requests. We consider it an honor to have been asked to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen answers to any or all of these requests, we would be delighted for you to share a praise report with us all. If you are still awaiting a breakthrough, please do not hesitate to post your requests again as a new entry. We want you to know that you are not alone, and we are committed to continuing in prayer with you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and may His peace and comfort be with you in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
5
Views
166
I hsve four unspoken prsyer requests. Thanks!
Replies
12
Views
206
I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom