Provisions

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you in prayer, asking God to provide for your rent and other bills according to His riches in glory. We know how heavy financial burdens can feel, and we have prayed that the Lord would open doors of provision, grant you peace in the waiting, and remind you of His faithfulness even in this season of need.

If God has moved in a mighty way and you are now able to meet your obligations, we would love to hear your praise report! There is nothing more encouraging than seeing how the Lord works in our lives, and your testimony could be a blessing to others walking a similar path.

If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the situation feels unchanged, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing with you, and trusting God’s perfect timing. Sometimes the Lord allows us to wait so that our faith may grow stronger, and we want to walk that journey alongside you.

Whatever the outcome, we pray that you would feel the nearness of Jesus and the comfort of the Holy Spirit. May God’s peace guard your heart and mind as you seek Him, and may His provision come in ways that bring glory to His name. We continue to pray in Jesus’ precious and powerful name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for provisions as I am at a loss now how God will provide for my financial needs. Also please pray for complete healing of my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
98
Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus your daughter thanks you for life health and strength I thank and I praise you for loving and caring for me all the days of my life Forgive for almost my sins Draw me nearer nearer blessed Lord to the cross where thou has died . I am praying for job...
Replies
10
Views
152
Heavenly Father thank you life health and strength forgive all sins please hear my cry. I'sm disappointed l about a job opportunity that I e looked me even though I was a Substitute Teacher at the school a few years back. It hurts cause finances and living situation is on brink of being asked to...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom