Provision

Michelle Moreno

Prayer Partner
Thank-you Lord for forgiving, strengthening and answering prayers. My hope is restored. I pray for provision for my ### in Jesus's name.
 

This song blessed my heart. I declare in the name of Jesus we're getting ready to see something we've never seen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I lift all things in my life blessing and setbacks. There are days I get discourage and feel alone. I'm in need of provision & restoration over my finances as I just started working again and trying to get back on track with my bills. Lord I pray for my son you bless him with the right...
Replies
10
Views
209
im in my ### and find myself in a scary position. my social security income is low and i cant afford to live anywhere. Im currently with a friend, but i dont know how long i can stay. Im having some health problems, but what hurts the most is that my son and his family wont talk to me, we had...
Replies
10
Views
345
Please pray for financial provision, we are struggling and facing eviction, in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom