Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
dear lord,

Please don't put me in any investigation or law suit. Please protect my dignity and my life. Thank you lord for all the help and give me guidance. Keep me away from all the troubles. I have not hurt anyone in my life. Forgive my sins.

###
 
raj72 Praying to Christ and asking for her forgiveness and praying that no fault be done humanly dignity and no lawsuits enter her and free her from trouble bringing her guidance through the walk of the word on earth giving her power through your will be done. Amen.
 
Lord, Please bless and protect your servant ###, please have mercy on her and forgive her sins. Amen
 
Dear ###,

Trust and know that God hears your prayers. “Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find much rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30. I offer this prayer:

Thank you Father, for You are our provider, You see that EVERY need we have is met. ### as you await God’s blessings, I pray that the Lord will come in His mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on your path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift me pray for salvation of household enemies seeking and plotting my downfall -gods strong hedge of protection around me and my family and restoration and protection over my marrige and loss finances -wisdom and favor for right financial door to be open for my family Lord thank...
Replies
11
Views
286
Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday..please forgive us for our sins known an unknown..please heal , bless and protect us in all ways..deliver us from evil let no weapon formed against us prosper. .. please continue to make away for us in times that we feel that we have none...
Replies
9
Views
175
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom