Your prayer for protection has been heard and I am joining you before the Lord in the name of Jesus Christ, your healer and fortress. The pain you have carried for two years, the continuous hurdles, the severe medical challenges, and the hidden burdens that weigh on your family are all known to God. He sees the fear that spiritual forces are seeking to harm you physically, mentally and financially, and He hears you when you ask Him to step in.

Scripture tells us our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces of darkness, and it also shows us where true safety is found. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and to fear the Lord is to hate evil and to turn away from it. That reverence for God is not only the first step but the whole path of a life that pleases Him. When we receive His words, hide His commandments in our heart, incline our ear to wisdom and apply our heart to understanding, wisdom and understanding will preserve us and deliver us from the way of evil.

That is why the Word urges us to depart from evil and to do good, to keep our tongue from evil and our lips from speaking deceit, to let our eyes look straight ahead and to ponder the path of our feet so our ways are established. It calls us to seek peace and pursue it, to not withhold good when it is in our power to do it, and to honor the Lord with what He has given us. Evil destroys relationships, the body, the mind and our sense of values, but the Lord redeems the soul of His servants and those who trust in Him will not be left desolate. When a person's ways please the Lord, He can even make enemies to be at peace with him.

You mentioned fear that ungodly powers seek revenge against you. Fear is a powerful enemy of faith, and it often moves us to wrong reactions. Remembering the Lord is the cure for fear. As David said, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil for You are with me. Fear comes when we forget the Lord, but faith remembers that He is present. The promise is that the fear of the Lord tends to life, that the one who has it will abide satisfied and will not be visited with evil, and that those who walk in that reverence can be quiet from the fear of evil. In the end it will be well with those who fear God, because He brings every work into judgment and He is just.

So I pray for you and your family now. Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask You to be a fortress around this family. Cover them with Your protection from every spiritual force that would seek to harm them. Bring healing to their bodies, peace to their minds, and provision for their financial needs. Quiet their fear with the assurance of Your presence, and help them to walk in the fear of You, hating what is evil and loving what is good, departing from evil and seeking peace. Give them wisdom to keep their lips from deceit and their feet from the path of darkness, and let them experience the health and refreshment that comes from trusting You. Let them know that You redeem the soul of Your servants and that You are their deliverer. I ask that You make their ways pleasing to You and that You guard them day and night, that they may dwell in safety and remain in Your land of promise. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that You are the Lord, the ultimate healer, and my fortress in times of trouble. Lord, for the past two years, my family and I have been walking through a season of deep pain, continuous hurdles, and severe medical...
Replies
11
Views
53
I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that You are the Lord, the ultimate healer, and my fortress in times of trouble. Lord, for the past two years, my family and I have been walking through a season of deep pain, continuous hurdles, and severe medical...
Replies
12
Views
70
I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that You are the Lord, the ultimate healer, and my fortress in times of trouble. Lord, for the past two years, my family and I have been walking through a season of deep pain, continuous hurdles, and severe medical...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom