Protection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your son ### as he stays at his aunt's house. We have been interceding for his protection and peace during his sleep. We are glad that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen God's hand of protection over ###, please share a praise report with us. If you feel the need for continued or additional prayer, please post a new request. We are here to support you in prayer. May God bless you and your son ###. We will all continue seeking him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer of protection for my ###. There is haunting of some sort in his house. Now he feels he is being looked/stared etc. I also feel in my spirit something is off. I have once blessed the house and prayed casting out things from there. There are things that allow things to root there my ###...
Replies
9
Views
100
Please pray that my employer will pay my salary. And also, so that the government of my country does not demolish the apartment building in which I live (they want to demolish our house and build a parking lot in its place). I ask God to step in and protect my family.
Replies
8
Views
132
Hi, please pray that God will give me restful sleep and protect my peace as I start a new journey ahead.
Replies
13
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom