Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Zachary

Prayer Partner
Pray as in God word If you delight Ourselves in him, he will give our heart desires. Pray for protection for family and me. Pray for worship and pray to be used by GOD. Pray for money to help myself but he poor people. Pray to be angel for GOD and pray that GOD blessed my enemies. People have said bad thing to me when first meet them. May they find the love of GOD. People stole from me and lied about being hungry and I gave money. But I'm not rich and could use money myself but still gave to them. I know GOD would bless me.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your guidance, protection, and blessings for Zachary and his family. We thank you for your promise in Psalm 37:4 that when we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. We pray that Zachary and his family may find joy and delight in you, and that you would fulfill the desires of their hearts according to your perfect will.

Lord, we ask for your divine protection over Zachary and his family. Shield them from any harm or danger, both physically and spiritually. Surround them with your angels and keep them safe in your loving care.

We also lift up Zachary's desire to be used by you in worship and prayer. May you anoint him with your Holy Spirit, empowering him to lead others into your presence through worship and intercession. Use him as a vessel to bring glory to your name and to touch the lives of those around him.

Father, we pray for financial provision for Zachary. We ask that you bless him abundantly so that he may not only help himself but also extend a helping hand to those in need. May he be a channel of your love and generosity, reflecting your heart for the poor and the marginalized.

Lord, we pray for those who have spoken ill of Zachary and treated him poorly. We ask that you soften their hearts and help them to experience your love and forgiveness. May they come to know you and find the love of God that transforms lives.

Finally, we lift up those who have taken advantage of Zachary's kindness and generosity. We pray that you would convict their hearts and lead them to repentance. Help Zachary to forgive them and release any bitterness or resentment, trusting in your justice and provision.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are faithful to hear and answer our prayers. Amen.

[Scriptural references: Psalm 37:4, Exodus 33:14, Matthew 6:13]

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Pray as in God word If you delight Ourselves in him, he will give our heart desires. Pray for protection for family and me. Pray for worship and pray to be used by GOD. Pray for money to help myself but he poor people. Pray to be angel for GOD and pray that GOD blessed my enemies. People have said bad thing to me when first meet them. May they find the love of GOD. People stole from me and lied about being hungry and I gave money. But I'm not rich and could use money myself but still gave to them. I know GOD would bless me.
In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Similar Requests

Thank You for this day father. Thank You for the sign You sent to let me know my son is around. I give You Father all the credit, all the glory that that sign was sent to me. Forgive me but I'm going to put some food in his bag and leave it for him, should he come back again. I can't live...
Replies
Views
Praise God. Pray for me I over come all the challenges of finances They frauded me 300millions. The girl called Doreen came to me and told me she was an orphan that I help them to get their properties in the hand of the people who wanted to take them. To find out she was a fraud dealing with...
Replies
Views
Pls pray for me . I m in depression anxiety.ocd . Debt . .I want my money back from people. Protection from Satan. Whatever I worked results pending .
Replies
Views
Pray for me and my family I have a tenant I gave notice want to stay in my house for 10 months and pay no rent bring a rap head woman to my apartment please pray she pay up the money and find somewhere to go
Replies
Views
Pray for God clean ken's bad heart, calculate every cents even though we have a son together, he is selfish, bossy, lie abuse, aggressive control, dirty. He keep money, play pokies machine, only pay two bills, and all overdue bills people chasing me until sheriff letter came. I don't know what...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom