Protection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my employer will pay my salary. And also, so that the government of my country does not demolish the apartment building in which I live (they want to demolish our house and build a parking lot in its place). I ask God to step in and protect my family.
Replies
8
Views
133
Hello would you please pray to heal my head brain eyes ear temple area Handswrists throat sinuses neck spine back & have total protection especially from Ai 5G satanic fascist Android mind Control implants they’re going to many parts of my body choke me torture me and threaten me day & night TY!!!
Replies
9
Views
40
Hello all I am a new student in college and I am asking for prayers for guiding me in which classes I should take and how many I should take this semester. I also have noticed a couple of people here are into witchcraft as i am a Christian there has been some tensions. Even a couple of my...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,008
Messages
16,805,813
Members
650,457
Latest member
Zeurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom