Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysmine

Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ,

Please pray that any weapon that is formed against me shall not prosper. Thanks for your prayers.

God Bless,

###
 
May the gracious hand of our loving God cover you and save you from all the weapons and evils! in Jesus name.amen.
 
Father you said if we would acknowledge you in all of our ways that you would direct our path. For the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. I pray that no weapon formed against ### would prosper. I plead the blood of Jesus over the life. Father I pray that you would destroy every evil work of the enemy coming against ###'s life. I pray that you would give your angels charge over ###. I pray that you would plant a hedge of protection around ###. You said that he who dwells in the secret place of the most high. Shall abide in under the shadow of the Almighty. I thank you father for divine protection over ###'s life. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
I command God's angels to encamp around you. I plead the blood of Jesus around you and a wall of fire around your life in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for Your divine protection to surround my son ### like a shield. Guard his heart, mind, and body from the schemes of the enemy, who seeks to steal, kill, and destroy. Cover him with the blood of Jesus and station Your angels around him to keep him in all his ways. Protect...
Replies
13
Views
72
Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
119
*Heavenly Father, Almighty God,* *We come before You today acknowledging that You are our fortress, our high tower, and our strong defender. Your Word promises that whoever dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.* *Lord, we bring this home, our...
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom