Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### to have a safe success trip to and from the doctor's office today. Saturate him with his peace, favors, contentment and obedient with Godly habits. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen
Replies
7
Views
267
Hello from Upstate NY! I’m an artist from ###, NY seeking prayer because of personal challenges I’m going through in my life and within my community and neighborhood. I need God’s protection for my safety and security, my health and well-being, the spiritual situations I face around me, and for...
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray for me. I feel so sad. This evening I gently reminded my daughter in our conversation the biblical teaching on moving in together before marriage. She started screaming at me and said very hurtful things about me. This is not how my daughter usually behaves. It is sad to see her...
Replies
6
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom