Protection of the blood

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray for the protection of the blood of Jesus, especially from the spirit of Jezebel (dominating, controlling, manipulative, oppressing spirit) who is working through my mother, she wants to convince me that I am incapable to live without her and also anyone else in her approximate environment is incapable to. She knows everything and everybody else is less important. She brags with her successes and is extremely sensitive to critique. She suppresses me, I am trying to be in very short communication with her but she somehow finds the way to diminish me and hurt me so that I feel low self-esteem and confusion. When I suggest something that is for the concern for both me and my parents, my mother says, not now, and when she says, ok I want it now, then she is harassing me, until I snap and give up/in. I am working, and she is free, so it is not just to harass me like that. This must stop. I know God is separating me from this generational curse and she feels it to. I will say no and this is it.

As soon as I finished the conversation I felt acid in my stomach, and pain in my legs, so this is obviously the spirit/power that is harassing me. Wants to suppress me and cause me to feel less important and poor and miserable and addicted to my mom. I don't want it any more, in Jesus name. I had enough. I know this spirit can operate even through other people on me, so please continue to pray that I will break through this generational curse of Jezebel and Ahab spirit together in horrible communion (my father and my mother, also sometimes my mother and me, especially until I was saved). I want to be free. Amen.

Today special protection on me and successful day in the school, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I seek your protection from all evil around me by the blood of Jesus. Cover me with your precious blood and let your angels watch over me bless me with wisdom and knowledge in the fear of God. Thank You God
Replies
11
Views
226
Plead the Protecting Blood of Jesus please Lord surround us, our home and finances Miracles and Praises, amen
Replies
8
Views
165
Please pray for our family. Father, today was a difficult day because I can see the manifestation of hatred that is stemming from this young man and his mother toward me and my other children. Lord, these people will not stop. My older daughter has been imitating these disrespectful and...
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,201
Messages
16,820,109
Members
651,257
Latest member
Bliunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom