Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, I'm here asking for a prayer request regarding witchcraft being done upon my life, body, and soul. I have received further revelation as to where and how this witchcraft may be being done upon me. I believe it has something to do with Amazon, the company, even involving people in my life...
Replies
6
Views
132
I pray that all witchcraft is broken off me Set me free. Please remove from me any witchcraft that was done to me. My name is ### I live in ###
Replies
10
Views
244
PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND CAUSING UNNESINESS, FEAR, .PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH FOR COURAGE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,093
Messages
16,807,168
Members
650,534
Latest member
Torraath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom