Protection From The Enemy

  • Thread starter Thread starter engride
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

engride

Guest
To GOD be ALL the GLORY today I'm in need of a very special prayer of protection for my only son. He was recently jumped by some kids in the neighborhood. I took him to the doctor to get checked out because his eye was bruised and I wanted to make sure he had no head injuries. He missed a few days from work under doctor's order, but he's fine now. I pray to my Lord Jesus Christ to place a barrier of protection around him, send his angelic angels to protect him from any evil. I pray that God will take of those kids for what they did to my son. I pray for ALL the mothers who are going through a situation like this. Jesus said vengeance is mine, let him deal with them, just keep praying and thanking GOD. I will keep you in prayer as well. I also pray GOD will move us to a better place I know he will. GOD BLESS AMEN.
 
Dear lord please protect from enemies. Everything is possible on Jesus' name amen.
 
Lord, i pray that You will protect this family in their going out and in their coming in. Place Your angels in charge of this family to keep them safe from all harm and danger. Be their refuge and fortress during any time of trouble. Shield them from any who would seek to harm them, in Jesus name, amen

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Ps. 91:1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
395
Lord please protect me from noise outside including my neighbours upstairs and next to me. And all other neighbours. And all noise from machines of all kinds. Constructing machines. Even vacuum cleaners (my next door neighbours lately clean their appartement almost every morning at 6, 7 am just...
Replies
7
Views
136
Lord help me through my anxiety because of a resident in my building who is malicious and abusive. Pray that the Lord will work in het heart to leave me alone.
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom