Pray for my family and my business partner, ###, she's been feeling ### for the past two weeks now. My business is not moving smoothly; things are hard.
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Please pray that my sister will recover from Covid and that her family will recover as well if they have contracted it. Please pray for the entire house to recover and be safe from Covid. Pray that they will take my sister having a positive diagnosis of COVID seriously and that everyone in the...
Praise God I am feeling better.. but Lord please heal my throat completely and heal us from COVID. Please heal my mom of Asperger syndrome. Lord, I place my mom's life in your hands Lord Jesus Christ. You are the Healer. You are the Lord. Please heal my mom's brain, please heal my bedridden...