protection for us

Powers

Beloved of All
Father protect my ### and me - our hearts, souls and bodies today. Shelter us from evil, secure in the Palm of Your Hand. THANKS for your prayers, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank You Lord, I agree that You would do this and fill this family with more of Your Spirit and revelation in Jesus name, amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You as I purpose in my heart to come to know You better and love You with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life. Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask that You grant my younger daughter a clear sight to weigh this decision about moving. With her health needs, her busy schedule, the care of her dog, and the financial weight it would bring, I pray the Lord will help her see plainly how it would add stress and hardship rather than...
Replies
9
Views
174
father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
194
Health of my whole body, mind, soul. Health of my old mother. ### Health of my brother. PROTECTION over us and our posessions. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,074
Messages
16,807,046
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom