Protection for me ### and ### from ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and all negative people

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD I DROP ALL MY NEGATIVE WORDS TO THE GROUND I HAVE SAID OR ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID ABOUT ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS ###…I GIVE ### TO THE LORD%%..MYSELF MY ### CAN GET A VERSION OF ### ### ### GREATLY CUTE ONE FREE OR SOMETHING BETTER NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I...
Replies
11
Views
199
Pray for negative arrogant men and women to move on with their lives this new year in February 2026 and stop harassing innocent Christian people about the passed in ### or anywhere miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
221
Lord I rebuke all negativity around me praying for strength and peace. Praying all my stress and worries away from my mind and my body
Replies
11
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom