Protection, Favour, Good Report

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me concerning my work. I have been facing opposition, false reports, exclusion, and people working against me, which has made it difficult for me to perform and move my work forward. I am told that a new boss will be appointed. Please pray that God prevents anyone who intends to...
Replies
12
Views
163
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult situation at work, and I feel like I am fighting battles that I do not understand. I no longer feel like myself. I struggle to concentrate, be productive, and perform at my best, even though I know there is so much that needs to be done...
Replies
10
Views
260
Heavenly Father, I pray safety on long drive to/ from ### post- ###. I pray, also, for good report. Thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom