Protection During The Whole Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britty

Humble Prayer Warrior
My name is ###. I thank God for giving me a new day. I am going for duty now. I need God's protection during this day. I need God's wisdom and knowledge during this day. Pray for my wife ### and kids ### and ### protection.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
226
Pray that during the 2 months Jesus will provide as I prepare to go to University and pass through the selection admission interview and will get through the interview and be admitted into the course swiftly and Jesus will provide the much needed cash for the university course and see that I...
Replies
8
Views
173
I'm asking for prayer during a very difficult time of my life. I need God’s guidance & provision regarding steady employment & financial stability. I'm also praying for improvement in my health—physically, emotionally, & mentally—and for renewed strength & clarity. Please pray that the right...
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom