Protection During The Whole Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britty

Humble Prayer Warrior
My name is ### going for duty now. I need God's protection this whole day. I need God's wisdom this whole day. Pray for my financial blessings.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
225
Kindly pray for my whole family having some or the other health issue. financial, health, educational issues with children's for betterment and bright future also for sick and needy and old. and all relatives. also for family relationship, faith understanding and walking in the light of the...
Replies
7
Views
249
Hello, Asking for prayerful support for as in the next 12 days, 1. I'll need a place to live, 2. A job and 3 The strength to pack & move everything out of my ill ###'s home and properly care for him. May God send divine helpers and I'm praying that I do NOT lose faith in my God during this time...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom