Protection During The Whole Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britty

Humble Prayer Warrior
My name is ###. I thank God for giving me another new day. I am going to the office now. Kindly pray that God should protect this whole day. Please pray for my wife ### and kids ### and ### protection. Pray for my financial blessing.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
226
I humbly ask for your prayers. I believe I am facing intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart. I also feel that I face persistent opposition from people, including some overseas, who seek to...
Replies
12
Views
234
Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom