Protect my family

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family. It has been our heart’s desire to lift up your request before the Lord, asking Him to soften hearts, calm tempers, and fill your home with peace and joy. We have prayed specifically that doors would close gently—not just the physical ones, but the doors of anger and frustration that can shut out love and understanding.

If God has answered this prayer in any way—if you’ve seen even small moments of kindness, patience, or unity—we would love to hear about it. Your praise report would encourage us all and remind us of His faithfulness. If, however, the atmosphere at home still feels heavy and your request remains unmet, please post it again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. We are committed to standing with you until the Lord brings the breakthrough you seek.

May the Prince of Peace dwell richly in your home, turning every harsh word into a gentle one and every slammed door into an opportunity for grace. We continue to trust Him to work in ways only He can, and we pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
224
My name is ###. I. Requesting prayer request for my ###, ###, ###, ### for God to protect my family and help out finances and is a 911 prayer thank you and please keep us in your prayers
Replies
11
Views
168
Prayers please. I got a job, and told my family, causing chaos. My sister got envious/jealous of the job, stopped talking, and started slamming things. She says that now she will be the only poor one. My mother accused me of lying about job training, 15 minutes away in the next town over, to...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom