I pray that my lord will rain confusion into the mist of any meeting being held mentioning my name for evil. I pray for miracle as I run the first lab test after my first chemotherapy treatment today. Lord I need you now than ever. Show me mercy. I need my blood level boosted by grace in the name of Jesus.
I stand in agreement with ### Lord, and I lift her up to you as she faces treatment. Lord, give her Divine Healing and strengthen her body with Your Healing Power. I bind up the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy! Satan, get your hands off of her in Jesus Name! Jesus I plead Your Blood over her and ask for You to touch her today with Your healing power! May no weapon formed against her prosper! In Jesus name! Give her comfort and peace!
 
I stand in agreement with ###, and I lift her up to you as she faces treatment. Lord, give her Divine Healing and strengthen her body with Your Healing Power. I bind up the enemy that comes to steal, kill, and destroy! Satan, get your hands off of her in Jesus Name! Jesus I plead Your Blood over her and ask for You to touch her today with Your healing power! May no weapon formed against her prosper! In Jesus name! Give her comfort and peace!
Amen 🙏 God bless 🙌 you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus protect me from all evil and wickedness of men. I put my life in your hands and I ask you to show me mercy all the days of my life. Bless me and let your will be done in my life.
Replies
10
Views
222
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
228
Dear Lord, Please protect me from my company's HR department. I am not in the office everyday due to my mom's illness. I am concerned that they will take it against me or force me to come back to the office full time. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom