Prosperity in Business

Rinkusaachin

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord,

I have opened up an education consultancy for abroad studies with my boyfriend (my ### to be). It has been 4-5 months but our clients cancel on us at the last minute so we haven't been able to do any business at all. I do not know what is wrong and what is chasing our clients away. Father God in Heaven please see to it that all the clients who canceled come back to us and we get some business. The rent itself is high and without any business we are lost but not hopeless because I believe in you and your power to change any circumstances.

Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers for God to bless our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity and supernatural profitability with a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients always calling for consultation appointments. Also, that I may serve with Love and joy and devotion to...
Replies
10
Views
237
I request to pray for my son ### who is going through a particularly very tough time in his personal and business life. He is going through a bad breakup with his girlfriend of five years who he loves dearly and who ditched him for some one wealthy...he is not able to cope with and overcome the...
Replies
6
Views
273
Xerox and stationary develop my business, And pray for my friend ### for job in abroads Good health wealth and prosperous, remove all his debts, Amen
Replies
7
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom