Prophetic word for autumn 2018

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God bless you all. Without Jesus we are nothing. He give us a meaning in life. He takes away all depression, all stress and all loneliness from our heart. Share Jesus with all your friends, loved ones and your next door neighbors.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD At His appointed time, Just as God plans evil for one city, He likewise plans good for another. Therefore, whether (peace or disaster) good or bad... Amos 3: ⁷ Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Elijah was a man, indwelled with the Spirit, prepared with prophetic gifting, chosen, and sent by God. He should have been seated at the king's table, placing his special orders with the king's chefs, and partaking in gourmet meals. Howbeit, because Queen Jezebel and King Ahab didn't like the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom