Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves."

Good morning people of God!

God already knew what His little ones would face; for again, He predicted it. Therefore, when men persecute those who speak His Word with hateful looks, insults, and wicked plots because they disagree with the message and/or the messenger, consider the source, if you will. Is not the one who sows those seeds of discord against the messengers akin to Judas and the Pharisees who did the same to Jesus? Once more and again, prophecy comes to pass: Matthew 10:25 It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household!

I must admit that in my humanness, the sadness that I feel because of man’s displaced reverence, is sometimes evident on my face. Even so, even as I seek to encourage you this morning and ask for your prayers to strengthen me in this testing; I ask also that you will consider in prayer, as Jesus instructed, those who persecute.​

Have a prayerful day

❤​
 
Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves."


Good morning people of God!

God already knew what His little ones would face; for again, He predicted it. Therefore, when men persecute those who speak His Word with hateful looks, insults, and wicked plots because they disagree with the message and/or the messenger, consider the source, if you will. Is not the one who sows those seeds of discord against the messengers akin to Judas and the Pharisees who did the same to Jesus? Once more and again, prophecy comes to pass: Matthew 10:25 It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household!

I must admit that in my humanness, the sadness that I feel because of man’s displaced reverence, is sometimes evident on my face. Even so, even as I seek to encourage you this morning and ask for your prayers to strengthen me in this testing; I ask also that you will consider in prayer, as Jesus instructed, those who persecute.​


Have a prayerful day

❤​
.
God is the giver of all good gifts to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Prophesy comes to our heart and mind because Jesus wants to send a message of love, peace, happiness and joy to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. His word is true. Be filled with Holy Spirit of God and thou will see wonders happening all around you.
 
I believe in prophesy. Everything Jesus said it will happen in the world before His coming back again to take us all home to heaven. Famine, diverse diseases shall come. The rise of sin and evil. False prophets and false messiahs will deceive many. Everything He said is coming to pass. The world will be destroyed by fire. Could the sun burn everything on earth? That is a good question.
 
Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves."


Good morning people of God!

God already knew what His little ones would face; for again, He predicted it. Therefore, when men persecute those who speak His Word with hateful looks, insults, and wicked plots because they disagree with the message and/or the messenger, consider the source, if you will. Is not the one who sows those seeds of discord against the messengers akin to Judas and the Pharisees who did the same to Jesus? Once more and again, prophecy comes to pass: Matthew 10:25 It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household!

I must admit that in my humanness, the sadness that I feel because of man’s displaced reverence, is sometimes evident on my face. Even so, even as I seek to encourage you this morning and ask for your prayers to strengthen me in this testing; I ask also that you will consider in prayer, as Jesus instructed, those who persecute.​


Have a prayerful day

❤​
.
Amen!
❤❤❤
 
Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves."

Good morning people of God!

God already knew what His little ones would face; for again, He predicted it. Therefore, when men persecute those who speak His Word with hateful looks, insults, and wicked plots because they disagree with the message and/or the messenger, consider the source, if you will. Is not the one who sows those seeds of discord against the messengers akin to Judas and the Pharisees who did the same to Jesus? Once more and again, prophecy comes to pass: Matthew 10:25 It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household!

I must admit that in my humanness, the sadness that I feel because of man’s displaced reverence, is sometimes evident on my face. Even so, even as I seek to encourage you this morning and ask for your prayers to strengthen me in this testing; I ask also that you will consider in prayer, as Jesus instructed, those who persecute.​

Have a prayerful day

❤​
.
I prayed to our good Lord for peace and harmony among men, families, workmates, neighbors, etc; and patience and understanding too. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```html Are not the things of which I have been writing, even the responses thereof, exactly the same as times past? Zechariah 7 (NIV) ⁹"This is what the LORD Almighty said: ’Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. ¹⁰Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the...
Replies
0
Views
383
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
145
🙌 Father, You know me... I waited over two decades, prayed for a godly wife, was overly choosey, passed ones that loved me and married one who hated me -- I confess that in this regard the stinging rebuke of Joab to David when he mourned for Absalom applies to acutely to me, "You love those who...
Replies
9
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,592
Messages
16,801,103
Members
650,113
Latest member
Gwaesareurtown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom