Price Lord Hi Father i am ### in ###

Mallesh bonala

Disciple of Prayer
Price Lord

Hi Father, I am ### in ### my health not good. Dangerous viral infection in my body. Plz God of Jesus, remove that viral infection. Plz God give me one chance of new life. I want my family, my children's two children's very little and my wife next month's second week delivery time. Plz God give bless good health.

How come that viral infection that my body, I don't know Father.

Plz God, Jesus, Prabhuva, Yeshudeva, plz remove that information of my body.

Plz Father, ask to Jesus. Plz God give me one chance of new health, new life.
 
I pray for your complete healing through Jesus's stripes..(Matthew 8.16) He cast out the spirits with a word and healed all who were sick. This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah: He took our illnesses and bore our diseases.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Father, I am non-catholic but got married to a Catholic person. After 4 years of marriage, my husband is forcing me, and his family is forcing me to convert to Christianity. Else, now my husband wants a divorce just for this reason. Is conversion the only way to get happiness?
Replies
10
Views
345
Lord my heavenly father, I am seeking your assistance and blessings over the next few weeks. I felt overwhelmed by several things happening within a week between each other - moving into a new house, my master dissertation and participating in the arrival of my first child. I pray you will pour...
Replies
9
Views
560
Hi father, please pray for me. I am getting pelvic pain every day and I have multiple fibroids. It cannot be operated. If I operate, the doctor said my uterus will no more remain. Or else I will have to remove the uterus. I am age ###. Married since ### years. I don't have children yet. I cannot...
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,089
Members
649,374
Latest member
Spraiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom