Prey for my ### for money and ...

At times when I feel like I am struggling with finances I seek out someone to give to or bless with a meal. It is when we are giving that we receive over and abundantly. Think of the widow's mite, she gave the least in man's eyes yet she gave the most in Jesus' eyes for she gave all that she had.

My ### was visiting a church and they were asking for help in adding or redoing a bathroom, Jesus put it on my ###'s heart to cover the entire costs and that was his entire amount that he had, he gave it all and low and behold my ### lives like a king now :)
### was one vn somebody used to ask Mony help never think twice but used to give either his hard earned money or take loan for int nd help nd pay that loan himself.
Most of the people did not pay back the money. Many of them brainwashed him nd took away lots of his money.
Due to my ###'s fly also we lost lot.
He had a house also vch he lost
Now he nd mom r staying at the mercy of ###'s allways humiliating nd even humiliating me to. I am staying vth my ### living in my ###'s earning.
Y r v losing everything respect money money. V r very respectable people in society hiding from people our prob or else v vl b humiliated nd criticised.
Sorry ### it came in my mind to write to u nd I did it. I hope nobody comes to no this.
Anyhow lot of preyers changes may take place by Jesus grace. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a person named ### and she spoiled over her mouth of money for me and I ask her to pay me some and she's been making really bad excuses and she says I don't answer the phone but I'm just so sick of her borrowing money so I so I finally said something to her mom but her mom's borrowed...
Replies
12
Views
154
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord i suspect that my brother wants to use the money of my mother to buy a new car. Please pray that all evil intentions will be revealed and prevented. He always asked for money from my mother and me and i see on facebook that he never buys a drink to others or leave a tip...Lord prevent him...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom