Presentation Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all. It's me again. Just wanted to ask for prayers for my presentation tomorrow. Please Lord give me the confidence to present, lessen my anxiety, help me get through this please. Give me presence of mind; bless me with your wisdom. In Jesus name - AMEN
Replies
10
Views
244
Please pray that my brother will have a successful IT presentation. This and next week. And some important people from the government will be there. Please pray that he will be cool, calm, and collected and remember all things that he has learned from this new material. No anxiety. Sleeping and...
Replies
9
Views
172
pls pray that my presentation goes well and smoothly today. Pls pray that I speak slowly and confidently and nicely. Pls pray that I relax and do well and remember what needs to be said and have soft eye contact with the audience. Thank u.
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom