C
chillstudd
Guest
I am ### and pregnant. I'm ### months, I lived with my boyfriend for a few months until his family got evicted. His family had to live in a hotel; they called my parents who live ### hours away to come get me. My boyfriend couldn't come with me because my parents are living in a ### bedroom duplex. They said he can't move in until we find a ### bedroom house. Well, we found a house and we are moving in this Friday. We are going down to ### this weekend for my baby shower. I'm praying that my parents will let him come back with me; we've been away from each other for a month and I've been so depressed and alone. Please pray that ### will come back with me this next weekend; he needs to be here for the birth of his child.
