Pregnant And Sick Pray I Don't Get Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trustinhim777

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### weeks pregnant and I am currently sick and I have been exposed to the flu. Please pray that I do not get the flu and that I will recover from being sick and that I will not get the flu or any other complication. I also have my ### week scan on Thursday, pray for all good news and a healthy baby! Jesus name amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please Dear Lord, answer this ###'s prayers and keep her and her baby safe. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a mistake & they’re saying there may be disciplinary action which will go in my permanent file. Please pray I don’t get in trouble.
Replies
10
Views
188
Father in heaven I thankyou for all your goodness, faithfulness and love. I pray Lord that you hear my heart cry abba father as I cry and call on your name Jesus. My heart hurts knowing I cannot undo the mistake I made, that I really want to keep my job. I'm so sorry. Please see my heart. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
179
I will be undergoing an “oral glucose tolerance test” (OGTT) on ###. Please pray that I don’t get diabetes or pre-diabetes. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom