Pregnancy Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter writermommy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

writermommy

Guest
Please pray for the health of my pregnancy.
 
Heavenly Father, You formed us even before time began and we thank you for your everlasting love for all your creation, please protect ### and watch over her through out her pregnancy. In the loving name of Jesus. Amen.
 
may the lord stay with you during your pregnancy...have faith and you will be fine. god bless you
 
GOD IN YOUR SON'S NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP THIS WOMAN TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY CHILD

AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, we come before with praise and thanksgiving for this dear sister and the precious gift of the child she is carrying. Know Father, that this child will be well loved and brought up according to Your Word. Grant health and safekeeping for both mother and child. Let only joy and love be experienced by them. Surround them with Your holy angels to protect, nurture and sustain them. Grant that this child will be born in the light of Your love and mercy. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quite my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my foot steps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer, God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.†Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
lord i ask you to bless the ### and ### keep the ### safe in the womb and keep the ### safe i pray for a happy healthy ### and a happy healthy ### lord allow this ### to do great things and give the ### wisdom to raise the ### in the way that you want her too
 
Father God,

We thank you for hearing our prayers. We thank You that this unborn child will be born healthy, whole and complete in You. We plead the blood of Jesus over this child, from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. We thank You that this child is already blessed, prosperous, protected, healthy, and wealthy. Lord, ease the concerns of the parents. May they cast their cares upon You so You can keep them in perfect peace. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.
 
God will watch over your pregnancy. Have faith.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my pregnancy that my baby is strong and healthy. Also, please pray that my body is strong and healthy to sustain my pregnancy. I have had some ### lately at also ### along.
Replies
14
Views
204
I continue to ask for prayer for my pregnancy. I am in early pregnancy but my blood results do not rise as one would hope ( although today the results showed a rise better than expected). I believe God is in the foundation of this pregnancy and that through Him this can be a healthy and...
Replies
16
Views
652
I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom