Precious in the sight of the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fatigue, fever, hair loss, rash, pulmonary problems comes along our life. Our bodies decay with time. Years go by and we know that our days are getting over on earth and our existence will be on our eternal home in heaven.

I wish I could see him one more time to remember our happy days on earth.
I wish him coming through the door with a big smile.
But I know this will not happen again.
He is gone and gone forever.
A painful heart.

Deep sorrow down deep in our soul.
I know I will hear his voice no more.
I know he is in a better place right now.
I know that he wants to see me there.
In heaven above rejoicing along with the angels and saints.
I pray that God will give me strenght to continue on.
Our life on earth is not over yet.
God has wonderful plan for our life.
The only thing I remember right now is this....

Precious in the sight of the Lord are the death of His saints.
Psalm 116.15

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
“It ought not to concern us the outer man is perishing as long as the inner man is being renewed day by day” John Calvin, "Institutes of The Christian Religion," Translation by Henry Beveridge, Original Version, 1526

“It is no small hope to possess that one will see our loved ones who died in the Lord in heaven, and that our spirit will be reunited with our resurrected bodies at a time after that in the future (should the Lord tarry, which I do not believe He will”), .

Father, multiply compfort and Christian Assurance in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are not going to heaven because we shared Jesus with millions of people, nor for our good deeds done to the poor and needy. We are going to heaven because our deep faith in Jesus just like the thief on the cross. He said. Lord, remember me when you get into Your kingdom. Luke 23.42 I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life eternal in heaven. Happiness and joy. Peace that the world never gave us. The promise of Jesus will come to pass. Thou shall not die but live. Behold, I am alive forever more. Amen. I have the key of hell and of death. Rev. 1.18 So special. so nice to know that Jesus is my Savior...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here on earth to be a blessing and He will take us all home whenever He decides. With a broken heart I went to see a friend of mine who just passed away and without notice he just dropped dead. A heart attack they said. Pain in the chest and then fell down on the floor. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful things happens in our life. God send beautiful memories to our heart of what we have done in the past. But sometimes it feels like happy memories and sad ones are pretty much the samething. It is just an emotion we have at the end it comes as a gift from heaven. Jesus want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A satisfied life is better than a succesful life. Because our success is measured by others, but our satisfaction is measured by our own soul, mind and heart. Just as this beautiful song tell us.... I am satisfied with Jesus. I find He is all I need. He healed my soul and body. And makes me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom