Prays The Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter RINA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RINA

Guest
Please be so kind and pray for my brother, money is his God.

I have read Mark 11 verse 24 over and over after I prayed for financial outcome as I am supporting 3 black very poor families. I have no money to do so and I won a large amount of money in a Nokia draw I did not even know of. Since my husband passed away I always gave 10% of my pension before deductions and I know God answers prayers. As soon as I receive my money I am going to give 10% to the church. I don't know how to thank God for all he has given me.

God bless you all

###
 
Dear Lord, Please give ### comfort in knowing you are in control and bring her peace knowing You provide for those who trust and believe in You. In Christ name I pray, Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father's New Pastor Planted House Lord, Flourishes in The Courts of Our God, Ps 92:13, Studies, Prays, Luke 18:1, Hear's God, John 10:27, Rom 8:14, Preaches Word Tit 2:15... Father, thank You for replacing the aging pastor who had run his course, 2 Tim 4:7. I pray You give the new pastor vision...
Replies
5
Views
101
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
160
I could use a lot of extra prayer right now. I'm going through some really challenging times after losing a business. Please pray that God helps guide me through bankruptcy smoothly and guides me in the right path to rebuild. I'm ready to close this chapter and see what he has in store for me as...
Replies
6
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom