Praying

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I pray that you get my period back on cycle and bless me with my period. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for my sister as she waits for her college allotment. The chances of her getting a seat seem very small right now, but we trust in Jesus and know that nothing is impossible with Him. Please pray that God opens the right doors, grants her a seat according to His...
Replies
11
Views
106
Father God in Jesus name please make sure my menstrual cycle stops I just had it and it stopped like normal it keeps coming back when it's not supposed to Father God I had it my my monthly cycle already and it stopped when it's supposed to now it keeps coming back with a little red on my...
Replies
6
Views
108
Father God in Jesus name my period is too heavy the blood is too heavy finally gone I'm worried about running out of pad I'm running out I'm worried about running out of my pads it got on the back of my pants my blood father God please pray my period will stop in time enough it's running too...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,166
Messages
16,819,742
Members
651,217
Latest member
Valuendain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom