God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit and all in my life. Thank you. I pray for President ### and his family, let the coronavirus pass out of their system and they get back to good health. I pray for our country here in ### and in ###, I pray the coronavirus will pass out of their system and be in good health, and all the people who dwell there. I pray for my friendship and relationship with God. I pray for my friendship and relationship with Messiah/Jesus and our imaginations. I also pray for my friendship and relationship with Abba, I pray for wisdom, knowledge, all we speak is truth, we speak to one and each other without having to say a word, and we truly love, we have the pure love, kind and humble, but can withstand and protect ourselves from all evil things and walk away to our loving and kind self, laugh, we communicate to one another and just us to hear if we need or want and always walk in peace together always and forever. Amen! I pray for all on here. I pray your prayers are answered. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
Amen
 
God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit and all in my life. Thank you. I pray for President ### and his family, let the coronavirus pass out of their system and they get back to good health. I pray for our country here in America and in ###, I pray the coronavirus will pass out of their system and be in good health, and all the people who dwell there. I pray for my friendship and relationship with God. I pray for my friendship and relationship with Messiah/Jesus and our imaginations. I also pray for my friendship and relationship with Abba, I pray for wisdom, knowledge, all we speak is truth, we speak to one and each other without having to say a word, and we truly love, we have the pure love, kind and humble, but can withstand and protect ourselves from all evil things and walk away to our loving and kind self, laugh, we communicate to one another and just us to hear if we need or want and always walk in peace together always and forever. Amen! I pray for all on here. I pray your prayers are answered. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am coming to you today to ask for your prayers regarding a long and challenging situation in my workplace. I have been working at my university for ### years, and while I love my profession as a professor and researcher, the environment has become increasingly...
Replies
9
Views
141
Prayers on these new friendships and acquaintances, that this ghostwriter help in my journey as a new Christian writer, although they're beliefs are a little different, in the end we are all going to believe the same. Also healing, strength and on painful bottom molars and I Definitely Do Live...
Replies
9
Views
85
I am back to work and due to what job requires I need to eat to keep up with daily workload and due to this, I am gaining weight more than my body can take, I used to only eat once a day now I eat two to three times a day. I need God’s favor to lose weight at least ###lbs preferably ### lbs...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom