God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for you, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in my life. I pray for ### in my life. I also pray for ### on here, I pray your prayers are answered. I pray for ###. I pray ### to be uplifted. I pray I can be of wisdom, knowledge, love, truth, mercy, kindness, protect myself and my brothers and sisters and my little children always. I love you Lord God Jesus Christ Messiah. You know I do. I love my brothers and my sisters. I love my ### and friends. I pray for many ### every day when I work. God, I pray ### and my children will go back to church. God, I truly care and pray. God, It’s unfair, you know what I’m talking about. God, In the name of Jesus. I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:17 : Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a call to listen carefully to wisdom and to take it to heart. It’s not just...
Replies
5
Views
100
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am coming to you today to ask for your prayers regarding a long and challenging situation in my workplace. I have been working at my university for ### years, and while I love my profession as a professor and researcher, the environment has become increasingly...
Replies
9
Views
141
My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,015
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom